Popping my head in!

gottabt

Hi All,

It has been awhile but I thought that I would say hi - Hi:cheesy2: .

I can not believe how quickly this year has gone by. As some of you know I had to go to work with my dh at the first of the year - "just to get things running smoothly" well, here it is a year later and I am still there full-time. Now my dh wants to buy another company so I will be running the one I am at now and he will be running the new one. I am never going to be able to get back to my candle company full-time.:cry2:

I have not given up in fact the opposite. The candle biz is doing pretty well. I have seen an increase in web traffic and sales, I have landed a pretty good wholesale acccount and have another pending. I am still the official candlemaker to the kumquat growers so all is good. However, I am thinking that I am just spreading myself too thin so I am looking for some advice.

My current product line is pretty broad and I am thinking that I should get rid of a couple of things and maybe add reed diffusers. Now I am thinking that the tins, pot pourri and aroma stones should go. I have been researching all the sites and posts about the reed diffusers and I was looking for feedback on whether or not this is the direction to go? :undecided

I am thinking that they are pretty trendy but hey maybe they will have a longer life than I anticipate. Any thoughts on the new direction? My site is www.aburningdesire.com if you would like to check it out before letting me know what you think.

Thanx all and I miss being here everyday - you do not know how much I miss my friends here. Take care!