Table Cloth Measurements??

Carriegsxr6

Can someone please help me with what a 6'x3' table cloth measurements should be? I would like to purchase some cloth that will cover the table on all sides down to the floor. I do not have a table but one will be provided for me at an upcoming show. However I need to purchase the cloth to cover it. Does anyone know how tall these tables are?

Carrie, I can't help wondering if it was a misprint when you were informed your table is 6 ft x 3 ft--most of the "standard" tables I've run across were 2 ft deep (or wide, or whatever--anyway 6x2 instead of 6x3). I posted basically this same question a few weeks ago and it turned out for me that I was able to buy queen-size sheets that were very close to a perfect size--could have been a couple of inches wider and longer, but worked very well.

The show I did provided one table--the brochure stated that it was 6 ft x 6 ft!!!. When I questioned the promoter, she was horrified--it was a misprint and was supposed to be 6 x 2--I couldn't figure out how in the world I would be able to set up a 6-ft-square table!!

Anyway, I also took some of my own tables in addition and when I got there I put the tablecloth on the one the show provided first and said--oh no, I've bought the wrong size. Then after I set up my own tables, I realized the one they provided was actually 8 x 2, so my tablecloths were much too short--but I just did the best I could because there was no time to go buy something else.

Sorry a bit of rambling, but the point of this story is that a queen-size sheet will probably work for you.

HTH,

Jane

It turned out that the table was around 29"Hx30"Wx72"L

So it was 2 1/2 feet wide.

I ended up buying 5 yards of cloth and cut it in half. Each piece was 1 yard wide by 2 1/2 yards long. I draped each piece side by side on the table overlaping just a bit. I only needed to cover up the front and back of the table since everyone's tables were pushed up next to one another and the sides werent exposed.

IMG_1694.jpg