DIY vs WAHM SHOPPES

mixnwax

For those of you that are familiar with both of these host, could you please tell me which wahm shoppe mode is most similar to diy. I would really like to switch but know my limitations and don't want to get caught up in website chaos:confused: . Thanks so much for any help on this.

Thank you for your help. I don't know html..only the basics such as font, color, etc.. And the way I understand it, mode 4 requires alot of html knowledge. I am very familiar with diy and don't want to stray too far from that in the beginning. Does mode 4 still seem like the choice I'm looking for?

Thanks again.

If you use the default template that is in the Mode 4, you would be fine. But if you are looking for the look of a DIY, you would most likely need to have a custom template designed for you. There are a number of WAHM Shoppes designers that could help out (myself included but schedule wise I couldn't do the work right now) : http://www.wahmshoppes.com/store/LDpage.asp?CategoryID=19&Category_Name=Feature%20Cart%20Designers

The first 3 that are listed, WAHM Pro, Reall and Inkprince have the most experience with WAHM Shoppes and are great to work with.

If you wanted to use one of the other modes, it would use the frames. Of the 3, I would pick Mode 3 to use the most.