JoJoba Oil?

Guest searching angel

Guest searching angel

Going through some of my old crafting supplies I found a bottle of jojoba oil. Can I use it in any way in making candles?

I believe I had previously used it when I made some lip balm.

Ha Ha Julie. You know I'd be one to try it, at least in something... if I had nothing else to do. :tongue2:

Seriously though, while it would probably burn just fine, it is probably better put it to use in a skin care application, rather than a fuel source. Many botanical oils actually burn well, but are not cost effective enough for using as fuel.

Ha Ha Julie. You know I'd be one to try it, at least in something... if I had nothing else to do. :tongue2:

Seriously though, while it would probably burn just fine, it is probably better put it to use in a skin care application, rather than a fuel source. Many botanical oils actually burn well, but are not cost effective enough for using as fuel.

Yes, I know you would! To me, since Jojoba is considered to be a type of wax, and an expensive one, it's a waste of the moolah lol! But Alan, when you do this, let us know! Speaking of burning odd things, did you ever get the entire can of crisco burned down?