New girl, needs help, Please!!

What kind of jars did you order? What is their diameter>? Is it wider at the top than the bottom? Lots of things to take into consideration.

Also, what type of wax do you plan to use? All of these things are necessary to know before you know what type of wick "might" work.. and even after you know all of that, the suggested wick may still be the wrong one LOL. Fun huh?

Is what a good one? Your wax? If that's what you're asking, I would guess so. I use Comfort Blend for my container candles, and this wax you use is supposed to be similar, but in slab form. I do need to wick up with Comfort Blend too, but I would still probably try the 44 first based on the diameter of the candle.. and go up to a 51 if that didn't work. When is your baby shower? I hope it's not too soon! LOL

You can use those wicks for a bigger jar. The 44 and 51z wicks are also going to be 6 inches wicks lol, the size of the wick is not how long it is ;)

Have you ever made a candle before?

You might consider ordering a sample pack of wicks, or even a couple sample packs of different kinds. Your sample pack will give you all of the different sizes of each type of wick, and you can use them to determine what works the best for your candle. It can take a good bit of time to get the right wick/wax/container combination!

Of course, this all depends on what you want your candle to do too. If you don't care how it burns, then it really doesn't matter, but if you want your wax to burn down evenly, and your wicks not to smoke, and a really outstanding scent throw, then you will need to take the time to do it right!