Astorlite PQ votive ???

I have been trying to pour Astorlite PQ votives for several days and keep geting air pockets in the middle to upper part of the candle. Tonight I used very little color and 1 oz per lb. in FO(cream color with french vanilla FO) . I pre heated my molds and heated my wax to 195 deg. I did 3 pours , 185,175, and 165 the coldest had the least amount but still had them .The holes are about 1/8 inch wide and are elongated also some pockets right under the top of the candle.Any thoughts on what am I doing wrong ???????? Should I go down even further with the pouring temp ? Or a little higher on the heating temp ?

Your not doing anything wrong. That's just the nature of that wax. It's not very easy to work with or to wick, that's why most people that work with this wax use it in "everlasting" type candles, with a tealight insert in the pillar.

I have no suggestions on using it for votives. I make votives with my leftover F wax that I make everlasting candles with, but only use the votive for myself. I can't sell them because of the air pockets and the unpredictablity of the burn. But they are so pretty I rarely burn them. Just use those ones for decoration. :)

I use PQ for my votives when I'm not using my EL votive wax. I didn't find it that hard. I wicked it with a CD 12 and poured at about 150. I did get some holes a few times but not enough to worry. I don't think you can get it any more?