doggie soap...

julie c

:cool2: I have searched for recipes for my dogs and am going to try tea-tree and neem oil, which is supposed to help with fleas. Most of the bases in the ones I saw were pretty standard OO, CO, PO and I will try castor as I think that might be good for their coat. I'll watch this thread with interest for some tried and true recipes. Its spring here and my two furry friends really need a bath after not having had one since autumn. Phew!

I can't put my hands on my recipe right now but these are some of the ingredients I use in doggie soap - run it thru the soap calc just like any other soap....Oils (coconut, palm, castor, safflower), Vegetable Glycerine, Oatmeal, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Honey, Vitamin E Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil

I use a real cute bone mold and a square doggie paw mold.....

There are recipes available - try googling dog soap recipes - can't remember where I got my recipe but I remember tweaking it a bit to suit me....