JBN's White Chocolate...

cleanglow

is to DIE for!

I've finally had the chance to burn the candles I made from the sample I ordered and OH MY! I even had a few clients take a sniff before I burned them and they said "It smells edible and dead on".

What's more amazing is that I've only been burning it for 30 minutes and my entire second floor smells divine! The candles are burning downstairs. I use Eco Soya Advanced and have been having trouble with getting a good hot throw. Not with this one!

No I've gotta go find some edible chocolate :cheesy2:

I use many of JBN's fos and they are among the strongest I have experienced. Very good:

- Chocolate Almond Cookie

- Gingered Pumpkin

- Strawberry Shortcake

- Cranberry Balsam

- Buttercream

- Mexican Vanilla

- Cinnamon Buns

- Coconut Pie

- Country Club

- Gingerbread Applesauce

Thanks for the info, I was looking for a good choc.

Just wondering if you like any others from JBN

THis was the 1st I've tried from them. I have 4 other samples to test...

pomegranate, amber, indonesian teak, and hawaiian sandalwood.

I'm hoping to get just as nice of a thot throw from them too. I'll let you know when I test them :cheesy2:

I use many of JBN's fos and they are among the strongest I have experienced. Very good:

- Chocolate Almond Cookie

- Gingered Pumpkin

- Strawberry Shortcake

- Cranberry Balsam

- Buttercream

- Mexican Vanilla

- Cinnamon Buns

- Coconut Pie

- Country Club

- Gingerbread Applesauce

Thanks for this info. I'm getting ready to place another order with them tonight! Any non bakery type scents that throw well that you would suggest? Other than the country club (which I'm ordering a sample of :cheesy2: ).

All of JBNs Fos are great. The only one I cannot get to throw is the honey dew melon, it smells good cold but hot you have to be right up on it to smell anything.

Non bakery recomendations...

Stargazer lily -awesome,

Peaches N Cream - awesome..smells like fresh peaches,

Rose buds- dead on & awesome

Tulips-good

Love spell- good

Coconut lime- good in parafin, have not tryed it yet in soy

I just moved from Texas and JBN was 5 minutes from me. I was using a parafin wax and the throw was ok, Now since I have relocated to OK there is only 1 supplier near me so I have started testing with soy and have knock you socks off hot and cold throw.

HTH

Julie

Your so lucky being so close to JBN. I don't have any good places to get oils where I live.

Other good non scent fron JBN

I use soy.

Rain

Seabreaze- seems like a light scent but it had a great hot throw even after 48 hours of cure time.

And about honeydew melon, everytime I see a Honeydew frag candles in stores it never seems like they are strong enough. Maybe it's just the scent.

Thanks for all the helpful info, can't wait to place my next order.

Rosebuds is good...it (to me) is more of a perfumy rose. Their Gypsy rose smells just like a rose garden...bushes and all.

I have a sample of the white chocolate. Doggonnit now I have to pour it. The Hawaiian Sand is the only one I have ever tested from them that I could not get to throw. That is the only one I have ever been disappointed with. Their Baked apple pie smells JUST like Home Interiors. Citrus and Teakwood is another GREAT one!

Unfortunatly I just moved to Oklahoma and the closest supplier here that I have found is Candlesoylutions and they are 100 miles from me. :sad2: I found one about 10 minutes from me to get my wax from, she has limited fos though. All good that I have tryed so far. Its www.okcandlesupply.com I have tried her candy cane...to die for, hot apple pie & pumpkin pie are awesome as well, her prices are reasonable as well.

Julie

Thanks for this info. I'm getting ready to place another order with them tonight! Any non bakery type scents that throw well that you would suggest? Other than the country club (which I'm ordering a sample of :cheesy2: ).

The others said it: almost every oil from them is great. I can give you only one "warning" for an oil I didn't like at all: Strawberry - worst I've ever smelled!

But the rest, as far as I've tested them is worth every penny!:drool:

Oh, I forgot: Saffron & Cedar is great as well, very spicy!