Table Set Up - Jars...

andrealh1975

The ones on the top shelf have to be taken down to be read but I dont think it bothers ppl because they have to take it down to smell it anyways!

That's true...I'll keep it the same way and see what happens. I might do a mock set-up at home and play around w/ some ideas.

My labels are on top.I have liked them that way.People just look at the top and if it is a candle scent they are interested take the lid off for a whiff.I first tried with the label on the jar but they got a beating.This way seems to be convenient for customers.Even easy to see the candles I have on a bookcase and no problem with candles on risers.

A few times I have had people look at my jars and then look at the bottom.I wondered why?Then they say where is the scent.ON TOP.I have no idea why it is plain to see but have wondered if they question I have a warning label. I got that from a lady for my lotion.Wondered why I don't give out info on my lotion and soap.I said it is a base, no color but I add skin safe FO. Then I tell her on back is the ingredients.I know she was trying to catch me or thought she was.She read it and walked off.

LynnS