New to candlemaking, question about color distribution.

I have only been making candles for about 3 months now, loveing it. Anyway, my question is this. I make my candles using parrifin wax with a melting temperature or about 160F. I use Yaley brand color and dye (easy to get and hobby lobby or michaels craft stores). When I make my mold candles, they come out with what llok like bubles in the color, and the distribution is not even. WHat could be causing this? Would it be the temperature I pour them at, or mix the scents and color? OR is it caused by to high or to low a temperature? Or ar ethey bubbles? Thank you for your help.

First, tap the sides of your molds w/ wooden spoon handle, butter knife etc.. to ri the pillars of the bubbles. And when my DH first bought me suplies (after stating for a couple of yrs. that I wanted to make candles). He bought Yaley products for Micheal's. Not the best dyes or scents. Actually you don't want me to start on those. But have found very good products(thru help of this board). I can try to help you finding supplies. Just PM me ,Maybe I can help.