Packages for candle

dhoneywell

A few months ago I ran across a candle business online that did their own packaging. They bought corrugated (sp?) cardboard and made their own boxes. It was really neat. I'll have to see if I can find the link. It wouldn't be too hard, just time consuming.

Stephanie

• 2 months later...
I'm living in NY I want to start a candle business, where can I get packages for my candle, aslo whats the best type of wax to work, one that does noe cave in

You have a long time to think about how you want to package your product since it will take many months of testing to get a finished product perfected to the point of going to retail. I think your going about things backwards, product always comes first then package. Read posts here and look at pictures, the answer to any question you have is right here on this board. Just remember that you will get 100 different answers to the same question here, its all about testing and what works for you, not what WE use. Bruce