Another rave - the natural artisan

elleah

On the advice of a few ct'ers - i just had to try their balsam fir. OMG .... it is absolutely beautiful. So natural, yet a little sweet. And man, does it have a great cold throw. Exactly what I was looking for. So glad I got a pound of it. I also got their frank and myrrh. It smells gooooood. I can't remember how close it is to Lebermuth but I remember not buying Lebermuths cuz it was just too darn expensive.

I also got 5 (yes I said five) smellies:D

Lavender Bergamot - almost ordered this but decided I could just mix my eo's to get this. Nope - this is nicer. Something else is in there to calm the lavender. Really nice

Brandied Pear - makes my mouth water.

Coconut Lime - Can smell both and it is so smooth. Would be a great summer soap

Jack Frost - This is a nice pepperminty one - nice and smooth. There's more to it just can't put my finger on it. I'm not much on mint though.

White Tea - super nice. I didn't order this cuz I have some from another supplier. I'll get this one next time. Would be great in soap and lotion and a yummy candle!

Don't cha just love it when you find such great smellin fo, and the service is awesome. It makes being a little poorer so much fun. :yay:

Lori