Do they make

Hope I didnt "say" that wrong.... you can get the glass flower pots at walmart and use them as a mold. If some supplier makes metal ones It would be foolish to buy them IMHO when you can run to walmart and get the others faster and cheaper. Hope you didnt think I was saying it would be foolish to make flower pot votive candle at all? When I reread what I typed it didnt read quite right. :rolleyes2

Bruce

The downside to using a mold: Finding the perfect container. Not all flower pot glasses are the same. Buy one from Wal-mart, the dollar store and Hobby Lobby. They are all a different "type" of FPV.

The upside: Not breaking the glass molds, and having difficulties in getting the candle out.

Some people have trouble getting the FPV out because of the rim on top that the cheaper glasses have. I make these thing like freaking crazy. I personally use the Glass for the mold. Especially since they are readily available. Like if i nedd an extra 24, I can just go get them, and get the job done. No need to wait for an order. HTH GL