Moonglow

Nope don't use her stuff........she is 40 miles from me and she charges regular price for her wax and then tacks on $7 a case if you pick it up. I used a few of her FO's and they weren't bad...but not great either. She also would tack on fees on about everything you picked up at her location. And each time I went it would be some other charge she would tack on for some reason or another...so I decided I could just as easily order it from the places I liked better to start with. But then that is just my experience from picking up at her location..........maybe entirely different if you buy from her and she ships it out. I do know if you buy her wax she has it drop shipped to you from somewhere else....she doesn't ship it out of her location. OR that is how she did it about a year ago when I bought some stuff from her. After a few times of "extra" charges for no apparant reason I quit buying from her. And don't get me wrong....I have no problem paying fees if they are upfront and you know about them.......but to have some odd extra fee tacked on each time and they were never the same....that I have a problem with.