Harvest: BCN vs BCS

Cissy

Has anyone tried both of these? Is there much difference and which do you like better? I am out of the BCN Harvest, and they are out of stock for a couple of weeks. I am in a panic..needed this week. Also if any of you have tried the NG Harvest, how do you compare to BCN's. I also need to place an order from NG, but don't have time to try a 1 oz sample, then re-order. Thanks for any advice.

Thank you so very much OutlandishLady for your help. I will order a lb. with my order to try of NG's Harvest. Looking back on an invoice, I had already ordered a 1 oz. sample, but can't find it at the moment..never got around to testing their's because I liked BCN's. My house is like you say yours is, smells good, but is in a mess...and very disorganized at this time. I guess I'll get around the first of the year to testing all the 1 oz samples I've ordered.

Thanks everyone. Bugtussle, I signed off a little too quickly to get your message and ordered from NG. If it's not satisfactory, I will order from BCS.

Don't you just love it when you put something in your line that customers love and expect the same when they repurchase, then your supplier runs out.

..back to all the retesting, extra expenses, explanations to customers, etc.