Looking for particular scents

rallspach

Hi Everyone,

I am new to making candles. I started because I had a lady in my area that made my candles but I can't seem to locate her now :( - Anyway, she made a candle for me that she called "Savannah sea breeze." I know that is was a mixture of "Salty Sea Air" and "Savannah sunset." I have been able to locate the "Salty Sea Air" but I can't find anything called "Savannah Sunset!" I know that the last time she made my candles for me, she said that the Savannah sunset was being discontinued but she found someone to re-create the scent for her. I LOVED THIS SCENT SOOOO MUCH! :yay: Please help!! If she is right about the scent no longer being sold - maybe someone else has the same scent - but called something different!

SORRY, I POSTED THIS QUESTION IN THE WRONG PLACE>>>>

Also, I was looking to re-create a Henri Bendel candle called "Vanilla Bean." I looked at the ingredients and tried to mix those scents together, but the candle smelled terrible!!! If anyone has any suggestions for this one as well, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!!!!:D