Just Scents and C-3 Soy

ayshapooh

Hi

I am new to this board and was doing a search for FO's that work well with C-3. I also use Eco wicks.

Any one have some suggestions for super strong throwing JS FO's for the holidays? I have never ordered from there before and would like to give them a try but was hoping someone using C-3 and Eco's could throw me some suggestions. And how long do you usually let their scents cure for?

TIA

Sandy~WI

I would try the Chestnuts and Brown Sugar. as well as Caramel,Cinnamon Latte. I've tried lots of the scents through free samples but they just are not strong enough for my customers. I use the C-3. Those are the only two scents I will pour from JS.

JMO I'd rather pay Peaks for their scents and the shipping is reasonable.

If you need a reliable source for scents with C-3 try

www.bolekscrafts.com

Their scents throw well in C-3 as that's the soy wax they sell. I've never been disapointed with their scents for the price. The scents are high quality:highfive:

Hi Sandy,

I also am using C-3 and ECO wicks. It's definitely hit or miss with JS. I was desperately searching for a great blueberry and tried their blueberry cobbler and got no throw. The only one so far out of 10 samples that I bought that worked for me was the Nana's Apple Butter and it smelled great after about 3 days of curing. Dani, if you could email me also and let me know what works I would appreciate it. JS has so many awesome sounding FO's. I just don't want to waste any more money on FO's that don't work in soy!

Missy