Mason Jar Lids

I am new to the forum but I did try searching for this before I ask my question to see if the answer was already here and I couldn't find it so I will go ahead and ask...How do you or do you glue the lids in mason jars? I tried super glue and that didn't work then I tried Elmers glue and that sorta worked but only on some jars not on all of them...I personally find it irritating for the lids to come off every time I open the jar.

Thank you,

Dove

I am new to the forum but I did try searching for this before I ask my question to see if the answer was already here and I couldn't find it so I will go ahead and ask...How do you or do you glue the lids in mason jars? I tried super glue and that didn't work then I tried Elmers glue and that sorta worked but only on some jars not on all of them...I personally find it irritating for the lids to come off every time I open the jar.

Thank you,

Dove

I buy one piece lids lol. I can't imagine trying to glue the pieces together.. what a time consuming PITA that would be!

Guest amynleebishop

Thank you,

Dove

It is really all in what you want. I personally do not care if they are in two pieces but I agree with the last reply about buying them in one piece. This will save you from glueing your fingers to the lids. LOL