Peak's Wild Mountain Honey

TartAddict

Okay, I usually don't post "reviews", but this is one awesome oil! I got a sample last week and thought I'd try it in some tarts. They smelled so good that I plopped one in my warmer after only curing 1 hour (not sure that even qualifies as curing, LOL). That little sucker filled up my entire house (two stories), AND my garage (with the door closed!!). It's lasted a good 2 days. It's a nice strong honey scent with just a touch of floral. Very nice :) Just thought I'd share (and it's on sale :wink2: )!

D

I was just asking about this one last week!! :) My hub went and picked up my order and this was my free sample. I LOVE it oob. I think it would be a great soap scent, but have to pick up a few more ounces to try it in soap. For me 1 oz isn't enough fo to test a batch in. lol Anyway, yes, I agree with you, it's a really good scent so far! :)

ahhh, such good timing. I am placing a Peak's order tomorrow. So glad I saw this...well actually...I shouldn't be glad....LOL. I wonder who is going to pay for the poor house we are all going be living in soon! Who wants to be my roomie there : )