Rebatching Question

NancyJo

Just wondering,

I am looking into doing favors with soap and even though I am not opposed to using MP, I was trying to look for some consistency with my soaps. I wanted to use the same ingredients in my favors as in my regular soap.

When rebatching, is it as versitile as MP? Are you able to do the "details" as with MP, such as outlining or detailing in a different color? I tried using individual molds with CP and could not get the hang of it. I was looking in the gallery and all I could find were pictures of log or slab molds.

P.S. All the soaps look really great but not what I was looking for!!!!!

This really isn't in answer to your question, but thought you might like to look at them.

Go to Fineartmolds.com coloring tips page, and at the bottom they give directions for decoratively coloring cp soaps made in their molds. They have beautiful molds, but you could do the same in any mold.

And you may also want to visit Nizzy's Soap page and check out his soap frosting and cream soaps. I think someone could make some very, very pretty favors using his technique.

~Susan