labels?

roxi4112000

I need to find some label co's. Im looking for a country primitive style, I love who Im with, except for the fact that there is a 2 to 3 wk wait before order is shipped and I simply cannot wait that long:sad2: I put in an order thur night and not even a conf email was sent to me, I love the new lady that took over the co. but I just cannot wait like this:cry2: help please

I need to find some label co's. Im looking for a country primitive style, I love who Im with, except for the fact that there is a 2 to 3 wk wait before order is shipped and I simply cannot wait that long:sad2: I put in an order thur night and not even a conf email was sent to me, I love the new lady that took over the co. but I just cannot wait like this:cry2: help please

Roxi,

I love the country primitive look too and use www.kraftwarehouse.com for all my labels. They have excellent customer service and their turn around is 2-3 business days. Plus if they dont have what your are looking for... email them and ask and 9 times out of 10 they will get it for you. Let me know if you have any questions, that maybe I can help you with.

Hope that this helps :D