Need some "Honey"

MissyK

OK, I'm looking for a great honey scent. I was checking out Daystar's Honey & Propolis and Honey & Shea. Anyone have any preferences on these two. I checked out previous threads but I'm really looking at these 2 because I need to make an order with Stacy anyway. I'm using 100% soy and need some feedback. Thanks

Missy

I've used the Honey and Shea- if you've ever smelled it from B&BW, this is a dead on dupe IMO. I don't think I've put it in soy wax, but I did put it in paraffin tarts and got a great throw from it. If you do B&B it's devine in soap and lotions!

Daystars Honey Shea is stellar!! I ordered the Buttermilk & Honey and the Honey & Shea and i absolutely love the honey and shea. The buttermilk & honey is very very nice OOB but I am still waiting for it to cure in my CP soap...it has an overpowering anise scent to it (that you don't smell OOB) ...but that is starting to mellow out as it is curing. I would highly recommend the Honey Shea!