Dragons Blood from NG

pamperme

...is this a women's scent..man's scent..both?????

I made some MP soap in it today..and I really like it but thought it also had a masculine smell to it as well.

was also wondering how you all do with it in B&B..is it a good seller.. I am only using it in soap right now...but was thinking of adding it to my line down the road if the soap does well.

oh and on a side note..Wilton colors do not go well with white wash cloths..thought I would try them out and see how they did in MP soap..and I used a bit of red in my Dragons Blood soap..so I could get red soap..which came out very dark coral???:shocked2: ...and well now my white wash cloth is stained pink..guess I am going to smell like Dragons blood for a while :confused:

I use Tony's and it is a best seller in candles for me. I tell people it's not for everybody but it is truely unique... and they all take a sniff. It has such a warm, sensual scent that it hooks most people. Very few don't like it. And, because it is so different, people just got to have it. I added it to my soap line and it is doing ok. I'm selling more almond and oatmeal scents in the soap right now. Personally, I love to use in in the shower.