New Pics we had done.

Country Crafter

Thank you both! I am kind of laughing at the "nothing to distract" comment. For the first few yrs. of the biz, I fussed everything up, lots of props, very overdone labeling etc. and this past couple of yrs. we completely changed our look although not necessarily our products. I did this due to the pressure put on me by my daughter whom I work with. She prefers uncluttered, definately not strong country or prim etc. After much thinking about it I decided to go with her thoughts, she is 30 and very much the age group I wanted to Target, they spend. It is working and I have grown to love the simplicity of the look!

Just a thought and again thanks

Wendy

Thank you both! I am kind of laughing at the "nothing to distract" comment. For the first few yrs. of the biz, I fussed everything up, lots of props, very overdone labeling etc. and this past couple of yrs. we completely changed our look although not necessarily our products. I did this due to the pressure put on me by my daughter whom I work with. She prefers uncluttered, definately not strong country or prim etc. After much thinking about it I decided to go with her thoughts, she is 30 and very much the age group I wanted to Target, they spend. It is working and I have grown to love the simplicity of the look!

Just a thought and again thanks

Wendy

Hi Wendy, your daughter is right, sometimes less is more. The simplicity of the pictures looks very classy. Love the tins by the way, I think my husband would have a fit if I digressed from making pillars and started on container candles:rolleyes2 Very nice all of them. Sarah

Thanks everyone, your comments are making us feel great! We struggled with the look of the tins for awhile, trying to come with something a little unique yet cost effective as well and definately different from our everyday line we carry. We got the cost way down to what we needed however at first I thought they may be a little too labour intensive for the busy season however, having everything precut makes it a breeze to slap them together.

Thanks again,

Wendy