Blueberry Patch f/o from Brighter Scents

i_am_4given

In a word, AWESOME!!!

This is the best smelling blueberry that I have every used!! I used 10% in 415, with no additives or coloring, and the scent throw was awesome, hot and cold!! If you are looking for a great Blueberry, grab this one up!!

Just to let you know...it is a Premium Soy scent...

That's what I have always used...and maybe I am afraid to use less, but I would like to use the same amount in all my candles and tarts. But I do have to say, even with as much as I used, the scent lasted forever in my electric tartburner.

How much do you use? I would love to find a supplier that all I have to use is an ounce per pound, and I am searching for that now. I am open to any suggestions.:yay:

Thanks!!!

I have to put my two cents in here because I happen to use 10% f/o load myself and would feel as if I was ripping off my customers if I used less. I pay anywhere between $13 and $16 per pound for my f/o's depending, obviously, on where they are from and I am extremely picky about my candles. I am still able to keep my prices reasonable and competitive and, in fact, I think I may be lower than some competitors in my pricing. I also use GB415 and GB464 soy wax without additives or coloring. But, even when I used to make paraffin and parasoy candles, I used a 10% fragrance load. Unless I want to pay $25-$30 a pound for f/o to be able to use the standard 6% per pound, which I DON'T, I will always stick with 10% f/o load because my customers have come to expect and deserve it.

I mean no offense to anyone that uses a lower f/o load in their products. It is a personal choice and my personal choice and the choice of my customers happens to be that I use 10% and nothing less. I have a booth in a county store in town and I have been told that people will buy a pack of my tarts and then come back a few hours later or the next day to get another pack because they just love the fact that one of my tarts scents almost their whole house. So will I stick with 10%, you betchya!

Thanks for posting, Liz!!

I have always used 10% fo in my candles and tarts, because the reason I got into candlemaking was to make a better product than what was out there, and I believe I have. I know I won't make that much of an impact on the "Bigger Candle Companies", but I know that I have faithful customers and they will always come back to me to get their candles.

I am below the competition, as you are also Liz, and I give my customers a better product, so I am happy with the results that I am getting, and I am glad I am not the only candlemaker that uses 10% fragrance load!!:highfive:

Amen! If we wanted to be as good as the "name brand" companies, then we would do what they do. By going above and beyond what the big guys I think shows that we care about our customers personally more than their money. We are still able to price our products competitively or below market value and we also show that we care what our customers are using in their homes and that they are getting the absolute most and best for their money!