Glueing things on candles

Hello everyone..back with a quick question...I've agreed to make an everlasting unity candle for my brothers wedding (shouldnt have) And I'm wanting to attach silk flowers, lace, beads...things like that. Nothing will hold it on the candle. I've tried hot glue, super glue, tacky glue and mod podge so far, no luck. Wax/overdipping is out of the question since its a rustic. Anyone know of a type of glue or something that will stick to a candle and hold really well??

thats a great idea for the flowers! I will definatly try that. The biggest challenge is I have a bit of ribbon that I've embroidered on that i need to wrap around the candle. so I need some sort of glue(just dont know if one exists that will stick) So it will lay flat on the candle.

Sticky Wax from Pourette may solve some of your problems. I think Peak also has it. It can be used two ways. Melt small amount and brush on whatever you want to apply to the candle (lighter objects), just press on candle, sets up after several hours. You can also work it in your hands to soften up, work into a bead and apply to heavier objects. Not sure how it will work with metal or plastic, but should be useful for the ribbon and silk flowers. HTH Janette

Hi Everito! Thanks! I miss making candles, I'm sure I will start back up soon...I'm having candle withdrawls....Ok, the sticky wax, is that the same as tacky wax used to stick wick tabs to jars?? If so, it doesnt work to well...What exactly is E600? And the embossing essentials adhesive. Do they sell these at say, michaels? Maybe I need to just try a new look all together....