Discoloration in Uncolored Soy Candles

I am sure that I will run into more trouble with discoloration in the meltpool area after a burn with uncolored candles. If it is not too hideous, do you just embrace it? There are certain scents that will be hard to find that will not discolor the soy somewhat. I just noticed that my Hazelnut Coffee discolors a bit in my colored candle, so I am afraid it will do the same thing in an uncolored one and may be more noticeable. Is it a big deal to you or your customers? I have never bought uncolored soy candles, so I don't know how common this is with the high end uncolored soy candles. I have to say that I like the look of the uncolored soy candles that I have made so far. Thanks for any thoughts on this. :)

The soy will discolor with certain oils for sure. I have one that eventually turns yellow. I don't personally care for that as I like them to look white but it has never been a problem and was always a best selling fragrance. What I do notice is you don't notice the color lines that color leaves after the burn. When I tried to color I noticed when I burned the candle the top burn layer turned lighter then the rest. That to me is not pretty!