Joy Wax users?

I have been using Joy wax for several years now and have had great success in using zinc wicks. I am wanting to test a chunky candle using Joy and bakery scents and was thinking of testing them in the 8 & 16 oz smooth sided jars. I would like to test zinc's and CD's in these 2 jars, but not sure of a starting point on wicks.

The CD's I have no idea where to start but the zinc's, I was thinking of starting with these:

8 oz smooth - 44-32z

16 oz smooth - 51-32z

Does anyone else use these jars and wax? How do these sound as a good starting point? It isn't like you can melt down a chunky container and repour and just change the wick,,,unfortunately,,,,,LOL TIA Portia

Can't answer your wick question, but can advise that you use a tester wick instead of gluing your wick to begin with.

To do this just pour the container without a wick. When you're ready to test use an ice pick or bamboo skewer to poke a hole in the center from top to bottom. Cut the tab off of your starter wick, insert in through the hole and light the candle. Test for one to three burns. If it's not the correct wick all you need to do is pull the wick out with tweezers and insert your next size tester. Just be sure wax has reset and candle is cool before doing this.