Best Fall/Christmas FO's

MissyK

I'm trying to find out who has some of the best Fall/Christmas FO's without having to order from 5 different suppliers. So far, I love Millcreek, Peak, Daystar, and Candle Cocoon. Who has some of the best Christmas FO's, what are they, and how many do you carry?

Thanks

I'm really partial to Old Mill's fo's. The Sandalwood Rose has me hooked! I also love Jen's Christmas Cabin. It smells like Geoffrey Beene's Grey Flannel. Smokey Mountain Christmas Tree is about perfect! Raspberry Rhubarb is nice too. Frosted Pink Cupcake is always a big yum! Lapis Lazuli is a big fav too.

Did I mention that I am in love with the Sandalwood Rose? *lol* http://www.oldmillfragrances.com/

I just ordered some samples from Old Mill. I got the Pink Frosted Cupcake, Sweet Scarlett, Baton Rouge, Old Fashioned Vanilla Cake, and Goddess.

I will have to try her Christmas FO's. I haven't put these in wax yet but they smell good OOB except for the Baton Rouge. I live in New Orleans so I figured I would give that one a try but I don't like it OOB.

I have alot of samples from NG for Christmas time and I tried MC's Bayberry which is awesome, but I was hoping to get a few top favorites from everyone. I'm using 100% C-3 soy.

thecandlesource.com has some awesome oils.

country bumpkin, apple butter, brandied fruit, buttered rum, pumpkin/vanilla to name a few awesome ones

from mc -of course they are awesome

chestnuts & brown sugar

christmas eve

christmas splendor

spiced cranberry

orange clove

apple jack n peel

balsam & spice

mistletoe

from ics

fall festivel

all hallow's eve

claire burke xmas memory-just got this sniffie, it's going to be great

vanilla frosted grahams-just got this also, was not sure about this one and i think i'm in love, this is great.