AH/Rustic Escentuals Cutomer Appreciation

smellywax

I really like several FO's from AH/RE but sometimes I think they don't appreciate their long time customers. They rarely have sales anymore and I ordered $300 worth of products from them two months in a row and asked if there was any price break on anything but they said their FO's are already priced wholesale. With so many companies out there competing, I would think they would offer long time customers who order often a discount once in a while. Their newsletter w/offers used to come more frequently but not anymore. When I asked if they were planning anything soon, Amy said, "Not at the moment, if I feel like it maybe..." I don't know...I am just venting and trying to decide if I want to keep using them.

I personally think her shipping is way too high! And yes I agree with you on the "valued customers" after all we are her bread & butter. I found a different supplier, but keep my eyes on garage sales for a couple of her must haves like, Celtic Moonspice and Bahama Coconut. Can't go without those two.

:confused:

This is a strange concept. Do you ask for or expect a discount when you gas up your car or when you buy bread? I find it odd that you would complain because someone you often buy from doesn't give you a discount.
I would go to a different store or gas station that offers its customers better service or better prices. There is nothing strange about it. Good customer service also includes customer appreciation or the customers will go elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

I placed an order with RE/AH yesterday. UPS just dropped it off! How's that for fast service. They have fantastic prices on cello bags and lots of other things right now. I also purchased OMH, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Morning Blend, and Celtic Moonspice. All smell wonderful oob. Any comments on these fo's would be appreciated! Had to try the Celtic Moonspice after all the raves about it here.