Ordered from ICS

pixisprkl

:) Boy oh boy do I understand why so many of you are addicted to FO's.

I did a little research about ICS and it seems that several of you have had good results with their FO's so I hope that I am happy with them too....

This is what I got...

all hallows eve

moonlight path

pumpkin pie filling

witches brew

ocean mist

pink sugar

japanese plum

bear claws

vinyard

lovespell

I will be a tart making machine next week.... and hopefully dabbling in some containers soon too.

My hubby is going to seriously hurt me because I ordered from JS as well :D

This hobby is fantastic....but it's going to break me!!

They are one of my very favorite suppliers. I just love too many of their oils and their prices. Here are some of my very favs:

Triple Berry, Love Spell, Birthday Cake, Cantaloupe Lily, Sugar Milk, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Cotton Candy, Pineapple, Cream Cheese Frosting, Downy, Marshmallow Ambrosia, just to name a few. And I love their Linen Spray base(& it is Skin Safe!). ANd their shipping is fast.

They are one of my very favorite suppliers. I just love too many of their oils and their prices. Here are some of my very favs:

Triple Berry, Love Spell, Birthday Cake, Cantaloupe Lily, Sugar Milk, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Cotton Candy, Pineapple, Cream Cheese Frosting, Downy, Marshmallow Ambrosia, just to name a few. And I love their Linen Spray base(& it is Skin Safe!). ANd their shipping is fast.

I will take note of your favs for my next order!!! The marshmallow ambrosia sounds interesting....

And there should definately be a Candleholics Anonymous :P

I think her Lemon Meringue is great, and her Pink Sugar is pretty good. I know a lot of people like ICS, but I've found her samples to seem strong enough, but when I order a whole pound of a fragrance, it sometimes seems weak. Then there are some samples I buy that just smell way off.

I prefer Scent-Works. I've never received a bottle of anything from them yet that I thought was weak, and they've all smelled like a quality fragrance should smell--no strange funky odor caused by chemicals used to dilute the oils. Their stuff might cost a little more than some places, but in my opinion, it's worth it. I've tried many places, and I still keep coming back to them time after time.

I prefer Scent-Works. I've never received a bottle of anything from them yet that I thought was weak, and they've all smelled like a quality fragrance should smell--no strange funky odor caused by chemicals used to dilute the oils. Their stuff might cost a little more than some places, but in my opinion, it's worth it. I've tried many places, and I still keep coming back to them time after time.

Then you obviously have not poured the Shaw Mudge Raspberry. :D

I don't believe I've tried any of their Shaw Mudge fragrances. Everyone is bound to have a dud or two, I've been lucky so far that I haven't run across them yet.

Although I will say, I was let down with their Frankincense & Myrrh (Lebermuth version). I will use it, I just didn't think it was as good as they let on.

Although I will say, I was let down with their Frankincense & Myrrh (Lebermuth version). I will use it, I just didn't think it was as good as they let on.

Wow that's one I wanted to try. It's gets a lot of raves on the dish. Have you tried it in B&B?

There IS alot of "cherry" in the marshmallow ambrosia though.

Hmmmmm.... I am glad you told me this. I have 2 samples of cherry vanilla and cherry almond from BCN that I haven't even touched. I can only handle so much cherry!!

I think there's a lot of fo's that I could try out there. And in due time I will make it over to scent works, peaks, and GL :)

Man, I wish UPS came in the morning.... then I wouldn't have to worry about DH....and I could order samples from everywhere!!! :)

the bear claws for sure, awesome.

key lime pie

sea blossom

ocean mist

sugared spruce-awesome

japanese plum

i like most of their oils- but i seem to have to let them cure along time (most of them 2 wks.) for them to throw strong. i use 100% soy 415.

Wow that's one I wanted to try. It's gets a lot of raves on the dish. Have you tried it in B&B?

Nope, I haven't done anything with it yet. I planned on using it in m&p and lotion. I know it gets lots of raves, that's one of the reasons I bought it; plus, I had a Zum Bar from Indigo Wild that was F&M, and it had a pleasant smell. This might be too, when I actually use it, but just smelling it in the bottle, it mostly smelled like pine to me.

the bear claws for sure, awesome.

key lime pie

sea blossom

ocean mist

sugared spruce-awesome

japanese plum

i like most of their oils- but i seem to have to let them cure along time (most of them 2 wks.) for them to throw strong. i use 100% soy 415.

:whistle: I was eye-ballin sea blossom..... I will have to try that next if all goes well with the 1st batch of oils.

2 weeks cure time huh? Well....cure time is my time to look on the computer for more products to buy!!!

Do you still have to cure with 50/50? I think the 50/50 is the way I am going to go for containers.

I am very anxious to test the bear claws and the witches brew (that one just sounds fun!)