Please Help SFIC question Never mind, I found it!

dashmo37

I can not believe I waited until the last minute to do this but I really need to know if the ingredients for All the sfic M&P's are the same? I emailed them a while back about the bases and only got one ingredient list. Does anyone have the ingredient list for the Goat's Milk M&P? I could really use it tonight:undecided

Thank you so much...

Edited to add::D

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerine (a kosher, vegetable humectant), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (humectant moisturizer from berries), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier & skin conditioner), and Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein (emollient conditioner).

• Opaque Soap Bases contains titanium dioxide as a whitener.
  • Goatsmilk Soap Base contains 10%, full-fat liquid goat's milk & titanium dioxide.
  • Honey Soap Base contains 10%, pure, natural Grade A Honey.
  • Aloe Soap Base contains 5% Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel Concentrate.
  • Oatmeal Soap Base contains finely ground rolled oats (Avena Sativa).
  • Olive Oil Soap Base contains 20% kosher grade A extra virgin olive oil.
  • Hemp Soap Base contains 5% added unrefined hemp seed oil.
  • Shea Butter Soap Base contains 5% added naturally crushed shea butter & titanium dioxide.
  • Castile Soap Base contains 25%-30% kosher grade A extra virgin olive oil. Castile soap is the old time soap made for hundreds of years. Our Castile soap base is made from mainly olive oil. It differs from our other opaque soaps due to the replacing most of the coconut oil with olive oil.

• 3 months later...

I'm trying to do labels for my co-op bases. When listing the ingredients, where do you add the ingredients for the different kinds? For example, for the oatmeal--do I add the Avena Sative at the beginning of the list? The website says that it has a "large" amount of oatmeal.

The goatsmilk and shea also contain titanium dioxide. Where would these be in the list?

Thanks for any help! I really need to get these gifts done!

Thanks, dashmo37. I appreciate your response.

I think I will set the label up, type in the info that I have, and wait until I hear from SFIC to make sure that I am accurate. I was hoping someone here that has worked with these bases had gotten the info from SFIC so that I could finalize this project. I'm bad about waiting until weekends to work on stuff like this.

Your very welcome. This [above info] is the info SFIC gave me They did not give me any one type of soaps ingredients.

Thanks, dashmo37. I appreciate your response.

I think I will set the label up, type in the info that I have, and wait until I hear from SFIC to make sure that I am accurate. I was hoping someone here that has worked with these bases had gotten the info from SFIC so that I could finalize this project. I'm bad about waiting until weekends to work on stuff like this.

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerine (a kosher, vegetable humectant), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (humectant moisturizer from berries), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier & skin conditioner), and Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein (emollient conditioner).

• Opaque Soap Bases contains titanium dioxide as a whitener.
  • Goatsmilk Soap Base contains 10%, full-fat liquid goat's milk & titanium dioxide.
  • Honey Soap Base contains 10%, pure, natural Grade A Honey.
  • Aloe Soap Base contains 5% Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel Concentrate.
  • Oatmeal Soap Base contains finely ground rolled oats (Avena Sativa).
  • Olive Oil Soap Base contains 20% kosher grade A extra virgin olive oil.
  • Hemp Soap Base contains 5% added unrefined hemp seed oil.
  • Shea Butter Soap Base contains 5% added naturally crushed shea butter & titanium dioxide.
  • Castile Soap Base contains 25%-30% kosher grade A extra virgin olive oil. Castile soap is the old time soap made for hundreds of years. Our Castile soap base is made from mainly olive oil. It differs from our other opaque soaps due to the replacing most of the coconut oil with olive oil.

Thanks for the info although it doesn't include the soap I have a bunch of. The white "just like cold process soap" from them. I copied and saved to my files for future ref.

Has anyone tried the Castile soap base from them? Sounds nice...