Bath Bomb Maker????

jdscreations

Gotta question. I bought this 6 cup Silicone Rose Muffin Pan. I want to know if making bath bombs in this would be suitable? Reason for my question. They seem like they would come out REALLY big. I'm not a home, so I had to look it up online to find the dimensions, but they are 11.00 x 7.00 x 1.50 (0.07 cu. ft). I really want to use this mold, but I know that it won't work for tarts (its just too big.) The picture I attached is a little deceiving (sp?) it is not as thin as it looks. I guess I just want to know what is an average size for a bath bomb?

TIA

Dawn

post-160-139458407437_thumb.jpg

I make mine with the tablet maker, and they are 2 oz. each. Did you try pouring some water in one section to see how many oz. it was??

No I didn't even think of that. I will do that when I get home. So how many oz would be an average size for the bath bombs?

Thanks again

No I didn't even think of that. I will do that when I get home. So how many oz would be an average size for the bath bombs?

Thanks again

Okay got it measured it works out to be 5 oz. Do you all think that is too big?

Thanks to anyone who answers...I really appreciate it.

My problem with the bigger size ones, is people don't want to pay the price for them, so that is why I make the 2 oz size.

Maybe I could just fill in the bottom of the cavitys, so I still have the rose shape, but it won't be so big. Thanks for the feedback. You were both very helpful.

Dawn