Supplier Problem

OK, so after trying for a week with 3 emails to get a shipping quote and finally getting an order placed and paid for last Wednesday, I find out today that the company overlooked my payment notification email and didn't ship the order after all. Talk to the owner, she's VERY friendly, just a great lady, very apologetic and just plain sweet. Mix up fixed, order is being shipped, will get here Monday (I needed the wax yesterday). So I get the shipment tracking info and the address is wrong! Somehow "Three Rock Cove" is replaced with "Black Duck", everything else is fine, even the postal code. But the boxes are shipped UPS, so I'm not sure they'll find this tiny little community and get my boxes here. I'm now worried that the boxes will go back to the supplier and hence another delay. I have two orders for melts that should have been done by today (if the wax had been shipped last Wednesday when it was paid) and I told the customers these orders would now be finished by Tuesday. Now they may not. I am just now getting enough orders to make larger wax orders feasible and this happens, I run out of wax thinking I would have more in time. So frustrating... Just worried that the customers will get fed up and stop buying, I have a very small customer base and I need them all... I did promise a few free melts in the delayed orders, maybe that will help...