Vanilla Question

MissyK

Hey Guys

I recently bought some vanilla cream tarts from this company and the description is a creamy vanilla base with hints of coconut and creamery butter. Does anyone know if there is a vanilla out there that fits this description or do you think it is a house blend of vanilla and coconut?

It is a yummy scent and great vanilla!

Another question - I do love Daystar's Blackberry Butter Jam Cookies - Does anyone think you can get the same fragrance from mixing blackberry Jam and butter/sugar cookies? If so, what parts do you think?

Thanks, I'm gonna check out Snowtop. I already ordered samples from there. I hope I didn't miss that one!

Alright, I got them from Aroma Soy by Grazia. She has some great scents that I'm trying to find.

Thanks, I won't waste my time then trying to mix. I'll just order it from Daystar.

Alright, I got them from Aroma Soy by Grazia. She has some great scents that I'm trying to find.

Thanks! I just checked it out & they do have some great scents! I just may go & order some tarts now! Oh, and I was thinking about the vanilla/coconut scent description & it sounds sorta like naturesgardencandles Coconut Cream pie, only without the pie crust. But if I'm remembering correctly, I don't think I smelled much pie crust in theirs. Thanks again for the new place to order tarts!

I think I ordered the Coconut Cream Pie from Natures Garden. I nearly ordered a sample of every scent they carry. I couldn't resist! I'll try it out.

I did order the Coc Cr Pie from Snowtop and it's a great scent but not the scent I'm looking for. It's more of a creamy vanilla scent with underlying tones of coconut( but alot more vanilla ). I ordered Vanilla Dream from MMS and I just got it in today. It smells very creamy but I don't know if there is any coconut in it. I'll just have to put it in the wax and find out.

Thanks everyone!

And Scentsme - Grazia has great tarts and they are a good size. Try the Zauie Mowie and Solar Laundry. I'm trying to get my hands on those scents too.