Reed diffuser Scents from WSP...

awickedscent

• 1 month later...

I'm mainly a lurker, but I want to let you guys know about the WSP Reed diffuser oil I tried. I used the Pineapple Coconut Lime and was happy with it. It really is strong, but I don't smell all three they describe! Actually, I can't smell any Coconut. To be honest, I wasn't thrilled with the scent, but that could just be me. Dh and the kids liked it though. I used 10 Reeds in approximately 4 oz of base and my entire basement smelled like it! It did dry up and I refilled it and the scent came right back! I will try another scent again for sure since I have DPG and tried to mix my own and it didn't work...at least not as great as WSP's. I had a customer email me a couple of weeks ago asking if I was carrying these because she went to a PL party and they charged $47+ for 12 reeds, a vase and 4 oz of oil. She bought a Lavender scent and she said its very faint.

HTH,

Di

I contemplated trying the ready mixed diffusers oils, but opted to do it myself. The Fragrance Oil Enhancer from Candles & Supplies is by far the best. I bought the kits from Lotion Crafter (nice kits, and the bottles are thick & attractive). I did not go for the DPG I opted for the other enhancer and have great luck with it, but I prefer the Enchancer from C & S. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

I made the Pinapple Coconut Lime and LOVE THE SCENT. I used 10 reeds and a 8 oz glass bottle. The scent filled my entire family room, kitchen and sun room.

I just recieved the Cucumber Melon and will be make it up today.

It's really fast and easy and they work great so far.

We plan to release ours in January.