I have a dilemma...CLEAN COTTON HELP

mbrown

I am in search of a clean cotton that smells just like the Yankee original. I LOVE THIS SCENT. It is one of my favorites.

I order a lot of my fragrances from Alabaster which they are very close to me and the service is great. They have this scent and it smells just like the orig. but it is NOT skin safe.

So is there anyone that can help me find this fragrace that is skin safe and has the true clean cotton scent. I have tried a few of the other companies but I still have not come across one that I am happy with.

I would like one that holds up well in CP too.

Thanks

Not sure how comparable it is to the Yankee original but I love BCS Country Clothesline and have had many requests for it from men and women. hth - Sandy

Also its skin safe and worked very nice in CP.

Thanks

I will try some of the companies you guys have mentioned. I will start out with a small sample then if I like I will order more. I have learned my lesson about ordering big bottles without smelling first.....big mistake

I took a chance and ordered a big bottle of this scent from another company (I did not smell it first and I was very dissappointed and mad because I wasted my money)

I bought mine from King House, before they sold out. I haven't gotten a replacement from Keystone yet. It's suppose to be the same formula. It's skin safe.

Ditto I use the same one! Great scent..nice and strong..I made some sugar scrub with it..in the same amount of FO I usually use and about got gassed out of the shower with it.

I am going to give Peaks a try. There is a co op going on now so this would be a good time to order.

If Peaks doesn't work out then I will try some of the other companies discussed.

Thanks Everyone for your suggestions.

I get my Clean Cotton from Peak and their's is skin and soap safe. I think it smells exactly like Yankee's.

I second this review, it smells exactly like Yankees to me, although I just wish I could tolerate this scent, b/c I know peeps like it, I just cannot handle it. **barf** LOL