Website Builder Software

redjello2000

I need to re-build my website. Long story...:mad: . Anywho, I was wondering if you guys could suggest some easy software that I could use to rebuild it. I already have my hosting, but their builder isn't the best nor do they have a template that I am thrilled with. :sad2: I used Site Studio builder thru my previous host, but to buy it is $$$$. :shocked2: And it doesn't really have alot of extras to it. Thanks for any suggestions.

Take care,

Beverly S :)

You really can't design a full pledged web site using a WYSIWYG editor. They aren't there for designing web sites but rather to give you something to work on. You're supposed to use them to design the main structure of the site and then go into the code and rework everything to your needs.

Editors produce ugly code that sometimes doesn't render properly in all browser and USUALLY doesn't W3C validate! But of all the editors out there, Dreamweaver is a top choice and you get a 30 day trial.

I won't go into PHP but PHP shouldn't be used anywhere on a web site. Ever.