Candlemakers beware

Candlemakers beware

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about a woman who has been emailing candle companies telling them that she is a radio talk show host and wants to try your candles.

She goes on and on about her passion for highly scented candles and wants you to send a few complimentary candles for her to try and review on her “talk show”. In exchange she will give you free advertising on her show and write a review for you on candlefind.

This woman is a fraud, she has hit up 8 so far that I know about and the candlemakers fell for it hook line and sinker. She is a scam artist. Stay far away!

Well guys, I guess we gave too much info about this woman. So to remain within the rules and to prevent any problems here is the local police department you should contact.

Janesville Police Dept

(608) 757-2244

3636 N Parker Dr

Janesville, WI 53545

This is where you would report and file a compalint against this woman.

Remember: She is not a talk show host and is not a reviewer for candlefind.

If you got an email that is similar to what was posted above... Run away.

If you sent merchandise you were defrauded because the reason you sent the candles was for advertisement on her show. ( Which does not exist)then contact the police and file a report. I am doing it first thing in the morning.

And just for anyone that missed my earlier post... Her DJ picture was also a fraud, she is actually a middle aged lady that sits at her computer all day sending the similar emails to candle co's hoping she gets free candles. I checked her aol profile and what she attached in the email vs' the profile were were totally differnet people. Also shortly after that comment was made she quickly deleted her profile on aol.

Also a quick note another trick of hers is to actually purchase the candles and demand a refund because she is not happy with the product. All part of the scam, instead of stealing the product she borrows it and hopes you let her keep it free of charge.

I can not stress enought that she is a TOTAL fraud. Be carefull guys and lets hope that no one else loses anymore product or money.

Where can you see the picture your talking about! She did place an order on my site! I have all the emails of all the time she took away from me complaining about candlemakers candles she even gave a name of a business that she was not happy with! She even signed my guestbook check it out:mad:

http://www.thecinnabunshoppe.com/store/WSguestbook.asp

Go to Yahoo.

Type in "Suziehuney" to your browser or google it and look up her profile on Yahoo. She deleted the aol profile but I guess she never figured we would Google her and find her lying butt on other sites.

Go to Yahoo.

Type in "Suziehuney" to your browser or google it and look up her profile on Yahoo. She deleted the aol profile but I guess she never figured we would Google her and find her lying butt on other sites.

Your a good investigator!

Darn right!

I hate hate hate dishonest people. You know that if the whack job just emailed people as a regular customer and said " Hey do you offer free sample tarts, I will be more then happy to pay the postage" Something to that effect.... None of this BS would be going on. Most of us would have either sent them or told her to use the shopping cart and pay like everyone else. LOL

BUT NO THIS CHICK HAD TO MAKE UP SOME STORY TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE.

BIG TIME LOSER!

Can you tell me what the differnce between what she did and stealing? Cause from where I sit they are one in the same.:mad: :mad: :mad:

And the icing is all my time busting this scam artist! Hell, I am sending her a bill!

check this out:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/candlecrazy/message/1535

maybe she is telling the truth (this is somewhat of a review i guess? wonder if she really 'purchased' the candles from those companies and if the owner of these companies are part of the ct family. if you are, tell us!!) or maybe this is what gave her the idea to do what she's been doing? are you allowed to post your own reviews on candlefind? or did she actually claim to be part of the candlefind staff? just curious. should probably go look myself. going right now! lol, i must be bored! i have an interview tomorrow and i can't sleep!!! i'm always like this the night before an interview. or is it just this addicting forum?? help!!!