I have it figured out!

I have been using the 464 and usually the 415 soy. I love coloring the candles but everyone I know says the scent they want doesn't end up matching the room they want. I am not interested in custom coloring. So I decided just for my container candles to leave them plain. So I am putting the 464 aside and going for the 415. I have the pouring down perfectly. I always look at all other candle tops to compare. I think we are all to hard on ourselves. I was looking at Yankee and Colonial candles and what a disaster with their pouring. I realize its all injected into their jars but I didn't see one smooth top. Bean pod and root I am willing to bet use a paraffin base. It is too solid for a pure vegetable and too dark with their colors. Quite unusual for soy. Slatskin and Votivo's use too much oil in them and it ends up making them a vaseline like texture. As long as everything is done neatly and the tops look nice and neat and the scents are strong. Why are we banging our heads against a rock then? We are truly our own worst critics.

I have been using the 464 and usually the 415 soy. I love coloring the candles but everyone I know says the scent they want doesn't end up matching the room they want. I am not interested in custom coloring. So I decided just for my container candles to leave them plain. So I am putting the 464 aside and going for the 415. I have the pouring down perfectly. I always look at all other candle tops to compare. I think we are all to hard on ourselves. I was looking at Yankee and Colonial candles and what a disaster with their pouring. I realize its all injected into their jars but I didn't see one smooth top. Bean pod and root I am willing to bet use a paraffin base. It is too solid for a pure vegetable and too dark with their colors. Quite unusual for soy. Slatskin and Votivo's use too much oil in them and it ends up making them a vaseline like texture. As long as everything is done neatly and the tops look nice and neat and the scents are strong. Why are we banging our heads against a rock then? We are truly our own worst critics.

Why...because we know we can produce better quality products & it's important to us as a reflection of how we see ourselves.

Well I think I'm a quality product! ;)

Plus the discerning public really does like to buy quality hand made produce it's just that we need to convince some of them. :rolleyes2

Sally.