Guest Sized Bars***or End Cuts***

ruba

Hi guys and gals!

I just want to let you know that I am amazed at all the wonderful creations you all make. I have wanted to make homemade soap for about 3-4 years:embarasse , but have never had the nerve...with the small kiddos around just to nervous about dealing with the lye and the curing process...I know that my 6 y.o. DD would want to "help" me and in turn woud get hurt.:mad: But I think I will be trying it sooner than later. The chemistry thing just fascinates me and love to see things I make from scratch come to life.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you make and sell these guest sized soaps approx 2" x "2" x 3/4"? I have never used a homemade soap and wonder how it does with the soft water I have. I wanted to come here first before going out and looking for it in Reno. I want to support my fellow friends here first if possible.:D

If you do sell these can you please give me your website or other info for me to order a few to test out.

TIA!! You guys and gals rock and you are always so helpful to everyone in need.;)

***Okay maybe the "guest bar" wasn't the best wording. After seaching a bit I came up with "end cuts". Does anyone here sell their end cuts and if so can you post your website or PM me on how I can buy some. I really want to try homemade soap and would like to support one of you guys if possible.

Hugs,

Rachel

I have 2 boys (6 1/2 & 3 1/2) and they've learned to stay away from my soaping corner of the garage. They know not to touch anything over there and to stay away when momma's working. But then, they've also seen what lye burns can do! (Those random splashes always seem to find some small, uncovered spot on my arm no matter what!)

But you know your daughter best. If she's the "helping" kind, maybe bribe her with helping to bake cookies later! When you hear the soap siren song, you can't hold back for long!:drool:

Thank you Tall Blonde for the suggestion. School will be starting soon out here for us (DD and me too!) and maybe that will be when I can get it in...when DS is napping or maybe I can get a friend to have a play date with him.

TIA and hope to hear from someone soon about these.

Hugs,

Rachel

You know, I glossed right over the guest sized bar thing! But I am sitting here with one of those wicker laundry baskets *%$# full of soap ends! I gave 10 of them to my mail carrier the other day, and she doesn't even have bathrooms! (They're being remodeld).

So, you want soap, I got soap. I changed my setting, so if you want, email me your address and I can send you some of mine. :highfive: