Wick It Superior 600 wicks?

Hi all!

I received my free Wick It samples awhile ago and have finally decided to give them a whirl. I'm just wondering if anyone else has used them for containers and what your thoughts are. Are they like the LX wicks that you need to automatically wick up from whatever the manufacturer suggests? I've been using the zincs...and like everyone else...I HATE the mushrooming!

Just curious as to what your opinions on these wicks are :) Thanks!!

D

I can't say for containers, as I haven't tried these wicks in them yet. However, I did try a 2" pillar with a 625. It seems to be close to the right size, but the flame can get a little high. The 625 is the largest recomended size for a 1-2" pillar, so they seem to be on target. It would probably be the correct size with a heavy FO.

ETA: I think you'll be happy with these wicks. The have an excellent burn, and I'm considering switching over to them.

Thanks for your opinions :) I've made a few containers to compare the wicks (some with zinc, some with the 600 series), but while I already know which size zinc to use for the jar, I'm having a harder time figuring out which size 600 to use. I really hope they'll work so I can get rid of the zincs....I hate mushrooming! Glad to hear that it worked for you!! Thanks :)

D