I think my brain went on vacation today

I am trying to create new labels using the designs that BizzyB came up with for me - they are in a zip file, and I can not get them onto the label program I am using (My Labels Premium) If anyone out there uses this program or knows how to get my logo from a zip file to an actual label please let me know!

TIA

Yea what Annie said.......if you unzip them into a file then you can insert them in My Labels. BTW do you like that program? I have and have used it a ton and wish I would of never started........it is very unfriendly to me! I am slowly redoing all my labels in a different program because of the major frustration I have had with this program. Maybe it is just me!

That program drives me crazy - getting my label the way I liked it took forever and I was ready to pull my hair out...once I got them done though it was OK - I'm not excited about My Labels Premium, but it was the 3rd program I tried and I was just too frustrated to waste my money on another program. I thought it was me just not getting it - I feel better now knowing that I'm not the only one. If anyone out there has had any luck with a different labeling program please let us know! LOL.

Yea what Annie said.......if you unzip them into a file then you can insert them in My Labels.

OK, I am so not a computer person today. I think it's the heat. I saved the logo file to my documents and then tried to import it into my label design, but it said that it couldn't open the file I chose. I don't think I've ever had anything sent to me in a zip file before - I am so confused and :embarasse . Does downloading and opening the file unzip it or do I have to do something else? Buy it dinner first? LOL :o I am really not normally this out of touch - I use computers every day at work without a problem LOL I think I am going to go find a nice rock to hide under to hide my shame :tiptoe:

I have to stop and remember here but is the file a jpeg? OR am I confused and is it a gif? Anyway one of them won't work in MyLabels.....drove me crazy one day too. I was ready to pull my hair out. Anyway it may be the file type.