Glad Wrap Lining?

angel2211

I've been making AJ's basic beginners soap and wanted to try something new. I've got a soap recipe that calls for

Coconut oil 8 oz

Olive Oil 12 oz

Rice Bran oil 20 oz

Lard 24 oz

Which makes a #4 batch. The only problem is I only have my hard plastic Ice Cube holder that i used before but i don't know what to line it with. I don't have any freezer paper to line it and i know from experience that it's not usable without a lining of some sort in it. The last lot i hacked the soap into chunks to get it out of there.

Can I use Glad Wrap to line the mould? Otherwise all i have is wax paper and aluminium foil which i already know the aluminium foil is a no no.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Shaz!

Thanks hun i got some garbage bags and they were a nightmare for me personally too much static, i still can't find freezer paper but i found freezer liner so i'm going to try that but it's got a bit of static in it too. Keeps getting stuck to my arm...lol I'm looking at eugenia's tutorial now but it's confusing the heck out of me at the moment. Thanks for the reply hun.