Please help!!!

cybersix

I dont know how much help I will be as I dont explain things well...but its sorta in the catagory of your peppermints and spearimints..have you ever had wrigly's wintergreen gum? It smells like that if you have..lol Its very clean and minty..smells awesome in my opinion!:D

I dont know how much help I will be as I dont explain things well...but its sorta in the catagory of your peppermints and spearimints..have you ever had wrigly's wintergreen gum? It smells like that if you have..lol Its very clean and minty..smells awesome in my opinion!:D

Thank you, I founf the bothanical name then searched it in italian site, phewww I crawl the web more then google itself!!

So it smells minty? I was going to translate the description of ng energizing fo, it has spearmint, peppermint and wintergreen, I think I will love this FO!

Wintergreen is hard to explain its not so much minty I dont think its just very very clean and invigorating IMO. I do however think that those 3 scents together will definatly smell fantastic and be very energizing to say the least..lol:grin2: