Soaper's Choice - paying by check

First of all, let me say that I have been using Columbus Foods for over 4 years and although I am very happy with their service when I use my CC online, their methods of mail payment have much to be desired.

I am just wondering if anyone else pays with check via mail and has problems with them as well? I live about an hour from them and sent an order in via online, printed it out, got the address from Mike via email and sent my check out on June 29th.

As of today, they STILL didn't get it.

This has happened once before to me and I think I may be done with the whole mailing in payments now to anyone.

Like I said before, when I place my order online with a CC I get it the next day every time. I am very happy with their service and products, but I just wanted to know if it was just me with the check mailing problem or if there are others out there as well. Two times in a row just doesn't seem right yanno? :P

I have mailed in a check to them in the past, and have had the order the same week at my door. Actually, I was surprised, because I thought they'd wait til it cleared before shipping, but apparently they didn't.

Sorry you're having problems.