Bath Salts are driving me nuts!!!

I have been making bath salts and it's so much fun one of my favorite things to make. Iwant to ask a question to those of you that do bath salts, and use your food processor to grind them, how is it on your food processor, have you burned them out after a while or are they still going strong. In your opinion which is the best food processor to use, and if not a processor what do you use, I tries a hammer and thick plastic bag, but after a while I felt like hitting myself or my husband (just for kicks:D ) in the head. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Domonique

I just buy them the coarseness I want. What are you buying salt bricks?

That is what I was thinking..you can get fine, medium and coarse grain..I prefer the fine grain ones...but adding epsom which seems to be medium grain..gives it a better effect with two sizes of salts plus the baking soda or whatever else you add to them.

Seems we were all thinking the same thing lol. I get the fine and the epsom gives it a medium grain as previously stated and I find this is just right. I don't care for the real large ones. I do have some coarse grain dead sea salts I'm going to put in the blender to chop a little smaller I think.