CP Honey Spa Ginger

magsglass

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. :)

Laura, yes this is KB's Honey Spa Ginger. It smells wonderful in soap. I hope it doesn't fade over time, but so far, so good.

Sharon, This is funny because I don't have any palm or PKO in this recipe. It's just coconut, lard, olive, shea, babassu & castor. I figured it was either the water discount or the lard that made mine harden so quickly. Or both? ;) Your mottling in the soap sounds like it could be a really neat effect. Do you have a picture of it?

OMG Mags, that is really a beautiful bar of soap. I have seen this thread a few times now and thought I had already commented on it.....oldstimers kicking in. I am so impressed with how far you have gotten since the Gauntlet challenge. You wanted to get your bars harder, seems like you have that done great. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. :)

Laura, yes this is KB's Honey Spa Ginger. It smells wonderful in soap. I hope it doesn't fade over time, but so far, so good.

Sharon, This is funny because I don't have any palm or PKO in this recipe. It's just coconut, lard, olive, shea, babassu & castor. I figured it was either the water discount or the lard that made mine harden so quickly. Or both? ;) Your mottling in the soap sounds like it could be a really neat effect. Do you have a picture of it?

Yup, here ya go... it's definitely different.

The bar on the left looks like ash, but it's not. Very weird stuff indeed.

mottlelemonade.jpg

• 2 weeks later...