Aluminum bullet bottles

candlebean

Hi -

I like the look of the aluminum bullet bottles from WSP, but the biggest size they offer is 4oz. Has anyone been able to find these bottles anywhere else in a bigger size that didn't cost an arm and a leg? I saw them at some other sites, but they just seemed way overpriced to me...:undecided

I hate these bottles..they dent very very easy in shipping..or maybe it is just UPS that caused them.:(

Anyway.. I loved the look of them ..they just get dinged up to much for my taste ..so I switchted to the clear bullets.

I like the look also but they alway seem to leak. I have stopped using them for this reason.

oh crap I forgot about that..body and room sprays always leaked on me..the lotions and stuff were fine..but the dents and dings my customers did not like.:angry2:

No dents for me....unless you drop them, lol. I've used tons, even with body sprays, and have never had any issues with leaks. Maybe it's a difference in bottle manufacturers, or closures.

Could be..I got mine from WSP..but the problem I had the most was when shipping UPS..they got damaged ALOT..with USPS I had some but not nearly as much as with UPS..so I just changed bottles.. I was tired of filing clam forms and re-doing orders..I packed those suckers good to.:undecided