wickless containers

I am interested in what kind of jars experienced wickless candle makers are using. I know short and squatty seem to be the best but would love to hear from those of you who have been making them awhile. Thanks

Tureens. They have to be short in order to get a qyicker melt. Too large a jar takes too long, and can actually crack the warmer if it overlaps.

Candles and Supplies, the PA folk just came out with a multi sided short jar that is just adorable.

I just checked out that new jar I think. Was is a polygon? Those are very cute and the price is certainly right. Do you think the top is wide enough? It is a smaller opening than the elite or tureen.

Thanks everyone

I would have to agree with the tureens, short and squatty. All of my customers that purchase wickless candles love the tureens. I haven't checked out the new multi sided jar Fern-Marie is referring too but if it's short and squatty and the price is right it won't hurt to try it out.

Twilight Candles and Gifts

522478.png

I just checked out that new jar I think. Was is a polygon? Those are very cute and the price is certainly right. Do you think the top is wide enough? It is a smaller opening than the elite or tureen.

Thanks everyone

I just double checked my 8 oz tureens...the opening is 3". They bow out to 3 1/2 and taper back in slightly.

I also compared them - upside down on their lids - to the width of my smallest and widest warmer plates. I think that the width will be fine, honestly. I would use them .

If I had seen these first, I would have scooped them. That price for a jar with a lid is unheard of. I love them. I think that they are very eye catching.

I was nervous that the wider plates would not be good for the tureens, as far as a fit goes, but they are working out just fine.

I love the tureens, but that particular one is awfully tempting. I can't get over the price!

You use what you feel comfortable with. As long as the jar is short and squatty, it will be successful.